Rematco Oil & Gas possesses reputable project managers and directors.
Consistency, reliability, and quality are all results customers expect when they engage a service to plan, execute, and manage a project.
Our team gets involved early in the project lifecycle and continues until the project is operational. We ensure the client is involved during all decision gates and milestones.
We actively manage risk as well as progress. We continually utilize change management techniques to minimize the impact of changes on the project.
Rematco offers this service as either a PMC or as owner’s engineers where we are happy to support our clients in preparing the scope of work and reviewing tenders and being responsible for the technical clarifications.
We can provide you with:
- Advice and supervision of all project phases from the earliest stages to start-up.
- Direct assistance to the client in the project definition and pre-feasibility stages.
- Pre FEED engineering and FEED tender production and bid evaluation.
- FEED supervision and review.
- Design and EPC tender evaluation, contract preparation and assistance during negotiation with contractors.
- Provision of project management teams including project controls and engineering.
- Provision of teams to supervise design in contractor offices
- Value management.
- Planning, schedule and logistics management.
- Risk management.
- Construction supervision and management
- QA/QC, Inspection and safety management
- Commissioning, training and handover.