Rematco takes an integrated approach to HSE, with leadership commitment and coordinated technical interventions, from concept and commissioning through to commercial operations.
Our team works with experienced and licensed Occupational Health, Safety and Environment (OHSE) professionals to ensure appropriate risk management with regard to health and safety.
Our people take a proactive role in eliminating or reducing the occurrence of causes of disasters. This includes expertise in managing high levels of H2S in the reservoir fluids from design, operations, maintenance, and also brownfield work (SIMOPS).
We have competent and experienced staff that can train your team in HSE and specifically H2S. The importance of these subjects in the process equipment and materials of construction through to design specifications and electrical classification.
- HAZOP participation.
- HSE Audit studies.
- Corrosion and integrity review and management.
- Plant design and layout services.
- Documenting operating manuals containing equipment operation, normal start-ups and shutdowns.
- Review of the work permit system, fire protection facilities.
- Total preventative maintenance.
- Review of occupational health and hygiene.
- Incident investigation and analysis.
- Environment management.
- Emergency planning and response.
Our HSE management system includes the following elements:
- HSE Leadership and Commitment.
- Employee Participation.
- Process safety information.
- Piping and Instrument Diagrams (P&ID’s).
- Risk Analysis and Management.
- Reliability of Critical System and Devices.
- Facilities Design and Construction.
- Operation and Maintenance Procedure.
- Occupational Health and Hygiene.
- Environment Management.
- Personal safety and Training.
- Work Permit System and Safety Audits.
- Management of Change.
- Emergency Planning and Response.
- Incident Investigation and Analysis.